Australia 8 Jack Multi Plug Extension Lead , Electrical Multi Socket Extension Universal
SFC-A-X series power strip is designed for 10 amp, 240V multi-outlet AC power distribution in a convenient 144mm to 72 inch mountable housing. Offers horizontal or vertical power distribution in rackmount, raceway, laptops cart and workbench applications etc. Includes 1 to 36 output receptacles. 0.5-25m AC line cord AS3100 Plug and lighted power switch with circuit breaker and locking transparent cover to prevent accidental shutoff. Sturdy all-metal extruded aluminum shell stands up to demanding network, laboratory or factory environments.
1. Full aluminum housing indestructible,artistic
2. Heat dispersion
3. High quality copper conductor to ensure smooth conduct,Pure Copper Wire.
4. Provide Power up to 8 different devices at the same time.
5. Built in Switch with circuit breakers.
|Frequency compatibility||50 Hz|
|Output volt amp capacity (amps)||10A|
|Outlet quantity / type||8* AS/NZS3112.2004 Including amendment 1|
|Outlet spacing||any in.|
|Recommended Electrical Service||10A 240V|
|Input connection type||AS3100|
|Input plug features||Silver Grey or other|
|Input cord length (M.)||0.5 to 25|
|Input Shell length (in)||12-1/4 to 72|
|Input cord gauge, type||0.75-1.5mm2*3G|
|Voltage compatibility (VAC)||H05VV-F|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/mm)||32*60*L|
|Material of construction||Aluminum|
|Mounting accessories included||Includes mounting Screws|
|Receptacle Color||Black or other|
|AC line cord color||Black or other|
|Form factors supported||Supports vertical or horizontal mounting in rack enclosures, raceways, laptops cat and a variety of other applications|
|Appoved by||RCM (Queensland Government)|
|Product Warranty Period (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||Lifetime limited warranty|
Introduction of Installtion
1. This Socket is for use in countries and regions with 240-250V 60Hz Only.
2. Max load power is 2400W and please make sure the total consumption does not overload.
3. This product is for indoor use only, do not use it in moist environment.
4. For your safety, please do not plug the power plug with wet hands.
5. Please inspect power strip regularly and pull out main plug wall socket and remove all appliances berfore clean the product.
6. For your safety, the power outlet (Strip) is designed to be undetachable, so do not force to open the case.
We also custom manufacture for our customers. Please contact us for more details.
|Contact Person :||Mr. Light Sheng|