Place of Origin:
Anti Removal 6" Round Push To Exit Switch With Logo , Handicap Door Disability Access Systems
Anti- removal 6" round Push to Exit , Push to Open or Push to Exit Switch for Door
SFC-10PB-PBR These pushplates are designed to fit into standard electical gang boxes, and/or SFC's line of plastic enclosures. The faceplate is made of 1/16" thick stainless steel 304 for durability,and has concealed fasteners to minimize vandalism. The pushplateds may be hard wired to the door operator or connected to SFC's line of radio-controlled transmitters.
1. Screws are on the outside surface allowing easy removal or installation of push plate.
2. Perfect for wall applictions because they are easy to see, but unobtrusive to the aesthetics of the building.
3. Beveled edges provide a tamper and vandal proof solution to your push plate needs, allowing no room to get objects between plate and box.
4. An all-active plate activates with any "push" location.
5. Stainless steel finish will not deteriorate/rust where it is touched;scratch and scuff resistant.
6. Text and logo are baked on for leading durability.
7. Screws come in multiple sizes(#6), which fit both single and double gang mounting boxes.
8. Push plates come in multiple colors and sizes that allow you to easily meet specifications and customer requests.
9. Weather boot between plate and back plate for all weather applications.
10. DDA compliant.
|Face Material:||Stainess Steel 304|
|Back box Material:||PBT|
|Logo||“PUSH TO OPEN" "LOGO"
"LOGO ONLY" "PLAIN FACE"
|Output voltage||AC/DC 30V AC/DC|
Send your inquiry directly to us