Place of Origin:
Australia Standard Electrical 16 Way Hardwired Power Strip PDU Low Profile
SFC-A-X series power strip offers 10 amp, 240V multi-outlet AC power distribution in a convenient 144mm to 72 inch mountable housing. Offers horizontal or vertical power distribution in rackmount, raceway, laptops cart and workbench applications etc. Includes 1 to 36 output receptacles. 0.5-25m AC line cord AS3100 Plug and lighted power switch with circuit breaker and locking transparent cover to prevent accidental shutoff. Sturdy all-metal extruded aluminum housing stands up to demanding network, laboratory or factory environments.
1. Streamlined, durable aluminium alloy body is fitted with screws for mounting.
2. 100% full copper pin
3. Strictly quality control in the production processing
4. Eco-friendly, Durable,Safety,heat dispersion
5. Can charge your electronic devices such as power tool,TV,computer,mobilephone etc.
|Frequency compatibility||50 Hz|
|Output volt amp capacity (amps)||10A|
|Outlet quantity / type||16* AS/NZS3112.2004 Including amendment 1|
|Outlet spacing||any in.|
|Recommended Electrical Service||10A 240V|
|Input connection type||AS3100|
|Input plug features||Silver Grey or other|
|Input cord length (M.)||0.5 to 25|
|Input Shell length (in)||12-1/4 to 72|
|Input cord gauge, type||0.75-1.5mm2*3G|
|Voltage compatibility (VAC)||H05VV-F|
|Unit Dimensions (HWD/mm)||32*60*L|
|Material of construction||Aluminum|
|Mounting accessories included||Includes mounting Screws|
|Receptacle Color||Black or other|
|AC line cord color||Black or other|
|Form factors supported||Supports vertical or horizontal mounting in rack enclosures, raceways, laptops cat and a variety of other applications|
|Appoved by||RCM (Queensland Government)|
|Product Warranty Period (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)||Lifetime limited warranty|
1. First is the size of the voltage to be appropriate.
2. Avoid wet hand plug and pull plug: because water is conductor, it can cause electric shock.
3. This product is for indoor use only, do not use it in moist environment.
4. Please inspect power strip regularly and pull out main plug wall socket and remove all appliances berfore clean the product.
5. For your safety, the power outlet (Strip) is designed to be undetachable, so do not force to open the case.
Send your inquiry directly to us